The following questions have been carefully selected by students at Stanford University, California and are designed to ascertain whether or not someone is a “bit of a knob”.
- Have you ever claimed that something is “so you”?
- Have you ever posted a picture of an alcoholic beverage with the caption “cheers”?
- Have you ever used the phrase “o clock” after anything other than the time?
- Have you ever referred to anything as “cheeky”?
- Have you ever posted a holiday pic with the caption “hows your Monday”?
- Have you ever paid for a photoshoot and then created an album labelled “modeling”?
- Have you ever self-accredited your name on Facebook with acronyms such as ‘PT’ or ‘MUA’?
- Do you drive an electric/hybrid vehicle?
- Have you ever told anyone to “watch this space” in reference to your career?
- Have you ever sat in a coffee shop with your laptop open?
- Have you ever used a hashtag with more than 2 words in it?
- Do you have a ‘Windows’ phone and look down on anyone who uses iOS or Android?
- Is your name on social media anything other than what it states on your birth certificate?
- Is your profile picture anything other than yourself?
- Is your name Donald?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to more than half of these questions then you may well be a bit of knob and may want to seriously re-consider some of your life choices.
link to image used:http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/170822235920-08-trump-phoenix-0822-exlarge-169.jpg